Sunday, July 8, 2007

The Ultrasound

Everything went well with the ultrasound. It was only to help with the due date...still too early to tell if it's a son or daughter. It was so precious! It was a squirmy little baby. Mom went with us and was all choked up through the entire thing. Jamin and I just stared at the little baby...it sure is a miracle! We got some pretty good and clear pictures. I'll try to scan them soon. I'm 15 weeks now so it won't be long before we find out what it is!

We're heading out very early in the morning to go camping with my sister and her family. I'm looking forward to it...except for the dirty, no shower part. :) I'll post later this week.

Have a great week, everybody!

2 comments:

Alicia Reagan said...

I am so glad that everything is going well for you Joy. We are praying for you and the baby. Have fun camping. I have always wanted to go but it always seems like I am either pregnant or nursing a little baby. But I guess if you can go pregnant, then I can too!;)

The Pepin Family said...

Are you pregnant, Alicia!?!? haha

ap