Saturday, July 7, 2007

Eating dust...

Last night, we went to the fair in Rural Retreat, VA. I don't think I have ever been to a fair. We just never went growing up. This was a small fair. I think there were about five rides. But since I can't ride right now anyway, that didn't matter to me. The cool thing going on was the truck pull. I have never been to any kind of pull either...tractor, horse or truck. It was really neat. We were there for a little over two hours watching these guys see who had the biggest, baddest truck. There was a lot of ego. :) A few of the trucks had their exhaust pipes turned sideways, and they FILLED the bleachers with smoke. So gross! I was crunching dust in my teeth. But it was so much fun! I know the pictures are terrible, but you can get the idea!




Here's Jada with her innocent look. We know better! ;)

Tired again...my new look for the next six and a half months.

3 comments:

Suzanne said...

Hi,

Those pics of you and Jamin are so cute :) I have never been to a truck pull either, but I can imagine the ego!

How was the ultrasound? are you going to post the pics? Do we know boy or girl? huh huh huh??? !!! ;-)

Love,
S.

Anonymous said...

I hate we missed the truck pull! We really enjoyed the time we had with ya'll!

Jeanene

Alicia Reagan said...

Nothin' like a good truck pull! I remember going to football game in Rural Retreat one time. I love little country towns...good thing since God has called us to one:)