Saturday, July 7, 2007

Our Happy 4th

We spent Independence Day in Virginia, in the town of Independence! We went to a parade there with the whole Boyer family. We were glad Jeanene, Jase and Jarrod could be there! We had a great day all together (minus my nap) but didn't get a family picture. We just can't remember at the right time, can we Jeanene?

Here is Jarrod with his flag.



Later, we went back home and had a cookout. The weather was perfect! Here we are looking tired.

Jarrod sang "God Bless America" for us. He did a GREAT job!

We ended our day watching fireworks!

I am so thankful to be an American where we are free to live our lives as God would have us live them. I am so thankful we got to be with our families on this great day!

2 comments:

Alicia Reagan said...

Oh I love parades and fireworks!! We always have a hometown parade in West Union and I always get as giddy as a little child. It is so small town. We look forward to it every year. The Thomas's (the family with 7 kids) hosted the church cookout at their farm this year on Friday night and we had a ton of fireworks. It was so much fun. Macey was very fussy so I watched from inside the patio doors. I kept wishing that you and Jamin could have been there.
I am glad that you had a great day!
Love ya!

The Pepin Family said...

That sounds so fun! From all the posting you've done, looks like you guys have been busy. Can't wait to find out about the baby!!! ;o)

ap