Thursday, March 22, 2007

Scary Night

In the middle of the night, something woke me up. I didn't know what it was so I went back to sleep. Then a little while later (not sure how long), I woke up again and I felt something crawling on my arm. I am totally scared of the dark, and of creepy-crawly things. I reached down and flicked something off my wrist. I was breathing hard and trying not to panic. I didn't want to wake up Jamin, so I just toughed it out. It took me a LONG time to go back to sleep. I was convinced that it was a hairy spider or something worse. But this morning when I got up, I saw a dead fly in the floor! Creepy!!!

I hope you can all sleep tonight.

3 comments:

Stephen Troell said...

I am suprised you did not wake Jamin to pull a shotgun and shoot the thing dead! Tell him "hi" from the Great White North!

Anonymous said...

Oh, my word. :)

That same thing happened to me. Well, except instead of crawling on my arm it was jumping on my head. And, instead of it being dead when I knocked it off, it was alive and ran away. Oh, and instead of a fly, it was a flying squirrel. Other than that, though, it was pretty much the same. :)

The Pepin Family said...

That's hilarious...you're a brave girl! ;o)