Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Cranberry Blues...

is the name of my second quilt top. I finished it today. Its plan is to be used for a Christmas gift. Every time I finish one, I want to keep it. :) I'll have to work on that. Cranberry Blues is the name of the pattern. I like the contrasts of the colors.

I'm seriously considering selling quilts after we have moved and settled again. I'm not sure how to go about it all, but I thought of just making up several and renting a space at a flea market. I'm not sure though. I would have to have a lot for people to choose from. For now, great gifts!!
I have Ladies' Bible Study at my house tonight. I have lots of cleaning to do, but I wanted to finish up the quilt first. I'm going to have to set aside a few days for packing this week, too. There are just so many other things I'd rather do.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very pretty. Have you thought about selling them online? My mom is setting up to sell her jewelry online. Chris is going to set her up with a website, but, until he gets the time to do it, she is just using a blog.
Anyway, it looks great!

Ski's Lady said...

It is beautiful! You could also try ebay with pictures of the different fabric you have and let customer choose color scheme? I have seen similar stuff like that on there before, where you can choose fabric.You do great work!

Stephen Troell said...

That is awesome! I am so jealous of talented people.