Thursday, March 1, 2007

A Bald Eagle

Yesterday, when Jamin got home from work, he said, "I'll be back in about 5 minutes. There's an eagle down the road." So he got the camera and came back in a few minutes. Here are some of the pictures he took:


I think he liked having his picture taken! Jamin said he just perched there and looked majestic.
There are a lot of bald eagles around here. I've only seen about two I think, but Jamin has more of an eye for them, and tries to spot them. Last summer, the HELP program was here. They are a group of people from different churches all over, mostly Canada, who go to a church for a week every summer. They knock doors and hold afternoon Bible clubs and night services. Jamin and I went in 2005 to St. Thomas, Ontario. Then the group came here to our church this past July. On the first night of services, a bald eagle was circling over the church. Take that, Canadians! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow. That is awesome! Could that sky be any bluer?

The Pepin Family said...

Nice pictures of the eagle. Wish we could see some around here. I also left a comment on your 'working hard" post. It was good to hear from you.