Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Meme

Six random things about me:

1. I graduated from Crown College, and still think about the good memories and godly training every day! I love that place!

2. My great dream right now is to be a homeowner. We are looking at some houses right now, but just waiting for some things to fall into place.

3. I'm scared of spiders larger than 1" diameter.

4. I love making quilts. I'm working on a special one for a Christmas present right now (but it may end up being for next Christmas).

5. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE being a Mommy! My family is the most precious thing in my life.

6. I kind of miss UT football. (You never appreciate what you have until it's gone.)

Thanks for reading! I will now tag: Becky, Joy S., and Kandice (not sure how many I'm supposed to tag).

No comments: