Monday, April 11, 2011

Surprise Baby Shower

I am in a home school group. I'm not sure exactly why since Jackson is only 3. :) But I love the moms and have come to just enjoy the friendship that comes with it. So, I have been on lots of activities, saved Box Tops, and participated in fund raisers to enjoy that friendship. Last week, we had a Moms' Night. We're always trying to talk with a million kids running around, spilling drinks, needing to go potty, etc. So we try to have a night just for us every once in a while. I hosted it in my home this time and it was so much fun! The moms gave me a surprise shower! I was so excited. It really made me feel special! A few favorites:

Jamin and the boys had escaped to the preacher's house to hide out. :) When they got home, Jackson almost immediately fell asleep on our bed. It was just so adorable, I had to take a picture. :)
Love his mouth hanging open. :)