Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Spanish Governor's Palace

Before you get lured into the luxurious idea of a palace, let me explain. This is from the 1700s. There was no such thing as luxury. I'm sure it was very nice for its time, like it doesn't have dirt floors. :)

The outside:

The living room:


This was an addition from the 1930s. It is a children's bedroom. The bed is very ornate, and I think it's kinda creepy. :)


The terrace: (with a handsome man)




I probably should get this picture out when I feel like complaining about cooking. The kitchen:


Stairs to the loft:


The loft where herbs were hung to dry and grain was stored:


Together:

1 comment:

Scott and Kristan said...

Um...yes, the child's room is very creepy. I don't think my kids would sleep there :) And you look so beautiful in these pictures.