Wednesday, July 16, 2008

So Much to Say!

Hang in there! A lot has been going on!

This is Father's Day!


"Hmmm... I'm not sure if I like these new shoes."


We went to TN for a few days last month. We had such a great time! It's always good to be home!
My sweet nephews: Ryder, Braden, and Daniel (in front)


Bonding time with Mimi


We met Doug and Jennifer for lunch one day. We haven't seen them since last May, so it was good to see them.

Cousin Time with Zechariah
Matching shoes! Thanks, Aunt Becky!


Our car had a very historic trip!
The next week we went to the Boyers for the 4th. We surprised them, and we had a great time!
More cousin time with Jordan
The whole family
At a festival in Independence, VA
In a cousin's old Model T
4 Generations of Boyers (three preachers so far)
Jackson loved the fireworks! He barely moved, then fell asleep about half-way through.
Back at home:
Mommy's little helper
One word...sweet
We give all credit to Daddy for this one!
...and this one... how fun!

The quilt I just made for Jackson
And now we're caught up! Have a great day!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such cute pictures and precious memories.
Love,
Mom/Mimi

Jase Divens said...

Those are really good pictures! I'm so glad it worked out for you all to come to VA, too! HA, HA, Jamin! I got more raspberries than you! I picked a time or two after you guys left. Just pickin'! Love y'all!
Jeanene

Tom & Kandice Keegan said...

The diaper on Jackson's head is too funny! He looks like such a happy baby! Loved all the pictures.

Rachel and Russ said...

Hi Joy! I loved looking at the pictures of your little one. Beautiful quilt, too!

Rachel and Russ said...

Hi Joy! I loved looking at the pictures of your little one. Beautiful quilt, too!

Alicia Reagan said...

Hey, I didn't know you moved your couch!!:) I love the pictures. Jackson is so precious. I just love him to death!!

Shane and Kristy Davis said...

Like the diaper head picture...that is something Shane would do.