Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Life in March

Well, I have no new pictures to post...unbelievable I know. But I wanted to give a quick update on what's been going on. Jamin's job still has not come through, but the good news is that the church is starting to support us part time! Yea! We are very excited about that. That's what Jamin was really praying about. His heart is working in the church, and we are so thankful that God has provided that for us. He still needs a part time job, but we know the Lord has a plan.

Jackson is doing so great! He is such a good boy. I cherish every minute with him. I love to cuddle him and rock him. I know he'll be too big for me to do this before I know it.

It's been a busy few days. Good thing Jamin's not working full time right now. There was a death in our church over the weekend. Please pray for the Kenny Niceley family. But this has given the Reagans and the church lots to do. So we've been busy helping them. Yesterday, Jamin and the pastor went to a preacher's fellowship at Justin Grinstead's church. I stayed with Alicia. It took us all day to go to Wal Mart, make a big (and I mean big, about 10 lbs) roaster full of meatballs, and try to eat in-between everything, plus the phone ringing. Then the visitation was in the evening, so we took turns watching each other's kids. The funeral is today so I'm babysitting for her. Then the church is hosting a dinner for the family after the burial. We're all a little tired, but we wouldn't trade the ministry for anything.

I'll have more pictures soon!! Have a great day!

4 comments:

Tom & Kandice Keegan said...

What a blessing that the church can now support you part-time. The professional pictures are so good! You look great! Praying for you all.

Alicia Reagan said...

We are so thankful that you all are here. I do not know what I would have done without you this past week!! You took so much stress off of me. What a perfect "assistant" pastor's wife. Jimmy is thrilled with Jamin and couldn't have asked for a better man. The Lord knew the perfect couple to complete us in this ministry. Thank you for being our friends. I love you!!

Shane and Kristy Davis said...

Praise the Lord that Jamin is able to work at the church, we'll be praying for a part-time job for him.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the MP3 e MP4, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://mp3-mp4-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.