Saturday, March 29, 2008

3-Month-Old Baby!

Here are bits and pieces of our last few days.
Jackson sleeping in his carseat while we got ready for Grammy and Pawpaw's visit.

Grammy and Pawpaw stopped by on the way to see Baby Jordan Divens.
Jackson loves his horsey, Clyde.

Bonanza! He loved watching it!

I looked over this morning while I was getting ready and saw Daddy and Jackson playing "tent."

Bathtime this morning. He's going to grow out of his tub soon. He already makes a mess when he splashes.

Playing in the floor while I blog!


We would also like to welcome a new neice, baby Jordan Divens! She and Jeanene are doing well. We are going to see them next week, and we're so excited. We'll post our pictures of her soon. Congratulations, Divens family!

4 comments:

Shane and Kristy Davis said...

Like the dedication pictures. He looks handsome in his suit! It's hard to believe that he has hit the 3 month mark.

Alicia Reagan said...

What a cutie pie. I just melt when he smiles at me. I am going to spoil him so beware!!:)

Matt and Trisha Bookout said...

I love the pics from baby dedication day. Jackson is so handsome. Hope everything is going well for you.

MaMa Vaughn said...

I can't believe he is already three months old!! That is crazy...boy, does time fly!!