Friday, February 23, 2007

My sweetie's sick

He woke up this morning very sick! I fear he has a stomach virus. It's kind of mild, but what kind of stomach sickness is really mild? He couldn't go to work, which means I won't have to miss him. :)

I'm getting ready for our trip. We're leaving Sunday afternoon and staying until Monday evening. I can't begin to tell you how excited I am!! I'm making a list of what to pack.

Wednesday, the temperature almost got up to 50 here! That's unbelievable for northern Michigan in February. I was kind of mad. We're hoping to see a huge snow-storm this winter. Call me crazy if you want to. But the warm temperatures didn't last long. It's about 9 this morning, and windy. We hear snow is coming this weekend. I love snow!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope Jamin is feeling better.