Saturday, April 14, 2012

Eva, 8 Months

"Oh, my little Eva! How fast you're growing! How beautiful you are!"




At 8 Months:

  • She wants her mommy! And she says, "Ma ma ma ma" a LOT. Oh, happy sigh. She loves me!
  • Earlier in the month, she was getting on her knees and sitting down again. Now, just yesterday she crawled. She is so cute. I almost wanted to cry because she is just growing so fast!
  • She loves her brothers. But she is starting to fuss at them when they annoy her. Both of them want to hug on her, grab her, kiss her. Sometimes they make her fall if she is on her knees or trying to stand up. She'll scream at them if they bother her! (it's cute!...for a little while longer)
  • She loves music. Sometimes if there is singing, she sings too. Loudly. :)
  • She gives big smiles to people... if I am holding her.
  • She gives big smiles to the camera! We have a ton of smiley pictures. She may be vain.
  • She is putting away the food. She hadn't gained much weight at her last checkup (less than a pound), so he wanted her to have more calories. We hit the puree pretty hard and now she eats about 3 containers of baby food a day. I can tell she's getting fatter. :)
  • She has started pulling off her head bands! I am sad.

Our girl is growing up. The longest pregnancy ever is still so fresh on my mind, her newborn days seem so recent. I cannot believe that she will turn 1 in just a few short months. :) I am so thankful for my little girl.

No comments: