Friday, March 23, 2012

Perfect Porch Mornings

We just got our porch cleaned up. It was piled for winter and has been in need of paint since we moved in almost two years ago. So, we finally got to it this beautiful week in March. The results make me happy!
The porch before, grey, peeling paint...
The swing Jamin built me last year. He did a great job, with no pattern or plan. We used it all last year, but it needed sprucing up! :)
After! Ta-da, as Timothy loves to say! :) It looks SO pretty, and I used saved up piano lesson money to buy these cushions last night. I love the finished product!
So, this morning, a few essentials to my perfect porch morning. A Bible and a KindleFire:
Fresh-from-the-oven Apple Cinnamon Muffins
A cute boy in monkey pajamas and mud boots:
And an adorable boy with sleepy eyes and a spider hat
The simple pleasures of life really are the best. We all voted to have perfect porch mornings more often! :)

1 comment:

Peggy said...

This is WONDERFUL!! I love it so much!