Saturday, July 31, 2010

Happy 30th, Jamin!!

Jamin's birthday was Wednesday. He turned 30! I tried to plan ahead for a great birthday. Well, it seems to never be the right week to be rolling in the dough. So I decided to go for a memory instead of a great gift! :) I took my sweet hubby golfing! He has only been a few times since we've been married, and he was really excited to go. No, it was not a surprise. I can hardly hold in a surprise like that!





So now... I have golfing fever. We actually went to the driving range this morning to see if I could actually drive the ball. Jamin is so sweet. He is saving his birthday money to help buy me my own set of clubs. ;) It was a great day. I'm so thankful for my wonderful husband. I don't deserve him!

1 comment:

Peggy said...

Didn't realize he was 30!!!!