Monday, November 23, 2009

Thankful for Boys

The boys are growing and changing so fast! Timothy is 4 months old today! And I can't believe my sweet little Jackson will be 2 next month! I can't believe how time goes into warp speed the minute your life just can't get more wonderful.

Jackson:
  • is talking, talking and talking
  • loves to eat at "Mudonells"
  • is starting to sleep in his toddler bed
  • gives himself a hug every night before bed
  • is a daddy's boy
  • giggles his way out of trouble


Timothy:
  • talks and coos oh, so sweetly
  • wants to sit up constantly
  • can hold toys
  • does pretty good falling asleep on his own
  • does NOT sleep all night
  • has this precious grin that melts your heart in an instant



These are our precious boys. We try to enjoy every moment with them... for moments don't last long. This Thanksgiving... I am thankful for my boys.

2 comments:

Peggy said...

Wow, this is so sweet! I just love all my boys!!!

Becky said...

Oh Joy, how precious~I just love it!