Saturday, October 4, 2008

The Latest on Jackson

Here's the latest on Jackson. He is pulling up pretty good now. Last night we were playing chess at the coffee table and he was constantly standing up trying to make a move for us. He is showing a little temper, alas he is a little sinner. :)


The other day, I found him here. Since it wasn't a tape I needed (who really listens to tapes anymore?) I decided to let it go. He had so much fun. I think he was proud of himself.





I love these little shoes. I got them at Salvation Army a few months ago for 99 cents. Jackson admires them, too.



My precious one.

This is Jackson sitting on his little riding/walking hippo. He does pretty good. We're teaching him to walk with it.

He looks like he's working on it.

I love this boy!

He was playing with my glass (empty). But I was afraid he'd somehow break it, so I got him a plastic cup (also empty). He played with it for a long time.





Here are a few cute video clips of Jackson with his hippo:

Click to play Jackson and His Hippo
Create your own greeting - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox greeting



Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Doug and Jennifer Gross said...

He's so sweet! I love his chubby little cheeks!

Shane and Kristy Davis said...

He is growing so fast! Can you believe how fast it happens? So cute!

Alicia Reagan said...

These pictures are so cute. The one of you and him together is precious! You are so beautiful!
I love that boy too (and his momma!)