Saturday, May 31, 2008

A Post of Pictures

Last week, Aunt Jada and Grammy came to visit. Jackson was sick on Monday, but he was ready to go on Tuesday!
First time to go down the slide!

Just a-swingin'

Our Ladies' Banquet at the church went great last week. We had a great time!
My sweet little sleeper
Happy Memorial Day, let's go out and play!

Let's try on our new hat
The sailboats were out! What a pretty sight!
Cutie-pie
I have Mommy and Daddy right where I want them.
Happy family
I'm thirsty!
Hmm...this is a suspicious look!
A quieter moment!
Jackson's boo-boo from a finger prick at the doctor. Sniff, sniff.
Playing himself to sleep

5 comments:

Jennie Bender said...

Just stopping in to say hey=) Looks like your summer is as busy as ours!

Happy anniversary--a little early!

Stephanie Fowler said...

Those pictures of Jackson are so sweet! We had a great time in Ohio with you all. It was good to have Sunday dinner with you :)

Anonymous said...

All the pictures are so cute! I know you guys had fun visiting with Jada and Aunt Joy. Jackson is growing and is so cute in all his pictures. I hope things are going well for you guys and hope to see you soon!
Love,
Chandra

The Radanks said...

I love that picture of you and Jackson outside. So sweet. I am so glad someone got the Giraffe joke on our blog. :) Hope all is well with you guys.

Anonymous said...

I look at the pictures almost every day! What a great family I have!
Love,
Mom
(Mimi to you, Jackson) (smile)