Sunday, November 18, 2007

Finally an Update!

This is going to be one looong post! I am sorry it has taken me SO long to update. You know it's bad when a friend calls to make sure you're okay because you haven't updated your blog! We are still without the internet. I can use Alicia's any time, but sometimes I just don't take the time.

We are settled in our new house. I think I can say everything is in its place now. It's so wonderful to "keep" house again. I am loving it and I have to work harder to stay on top of it now, because I don't feel well enough to put in all the extra time if I get behind.
We have been putting Jackson's room together. It's coming along and I promise to post pictures of the house in about a week. This is one of my favorite outfits! It's so much fun to wash his clothes and put them away. Only 6 more weeks to go!

This past Friday night, the ladies of the church had a baby shower for me. The decorations were so cute. Alicia and Hollie had some fun and unique games, too! Alicia did a really sweet devotion. Everything was so special.
Mom and Dad came to visit for a short weekend. Mom was able to go to the baby shower with me. We really enjoyed their visit. They'll be back again in a few weeks!

We are so happy here! We really love our new church family. We love our new home. The Lord has blessed Jamin with a great job, and an understanding and flexible boss. We have a new doctor and hospital, and everything has fallen into place. We are so thankful for what the Lord is doing in our lives. There have been some trying times even since we've been here, but God has provided for every need we have.
Happy Thanksgiving!

7 comments:

Jase Divens said...

We are so glad for y'all! We love you so much! Can't wait to see this little guy!
Jeanene

Shane and Kristy Davis said...

So happy to hear from you again. It sounds like the Lord has really blessed you all in your new home. Can't wait until Jackson arrives....he'll be here soon!

Jen Bartlett said...

Your blogs are so much fun to read that I check often to see what's new, so I was wondering if Jackson decided to come early since we hadn't heard from you in awhile! Glad to know things are ok. 6 weeks are going to go by so fast! You look great~ So pretty and glowing with happiness. By the time I was at that point, I was so swollen you almost couldn't recognize me. We're praying for you!

Alicia Reagan said...

We had such a great time getting to know your mom and dad. They are so sweet. Your house look so pretty!!

Tom & Kandice Keegan said...

I have to admit, I thought about calling you too! Then, I remembered what it felt like to be in my third trimester...plus, you've been getting settled in. You still look so lovely. Loved the post...The shower was so pretty. I like the airplane...even though it's pink. ;) Praying for you all.

Suzanne said...

Hi Joy,

I have been thinking about you and praying for you! You look great!!! Please let me know your new address. Shaun, Hannah and I have moved too. All the way up here to Liberty Lake, Washington!!!! We love it here too!

Will keep you in our prayers as Jackson approaches landing!
love ya,
Suzanne.

Joy said...

Kandice, the airplane is actually red! The camera just doesn't pick it up I guess. :)